Your personal trainer in Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt.
My name is Andrew Hey, I'm from Wiesbaden and I have worked for many years with great success in the health and fitness industry. I work part time as a personal trainer and health coach since 2008. I founded the Hey Personal Training Co. after having successfully completed and achieved my bachelor in “sports and business” at the German University of Prevention and Health Management in Cologne. With the greatest joy and passion I advise my clients individually and take care of the achievement of their goals on a daily basis.
My biggest motivation is to lead people successfully to their personal goals, to monitor their development and be a positive influence.
With the choice of becoming a personal trainer I've fulfilled myself a little dream and turned my passion into a career.
"People need to stay active for life to stay physically and mentally fit."
Individual. Professional. Successful.
"Step by Step – make small steps to achieve great success."
- Bachelor's degree, sports and business at DHfPG
- Personal Trainer - BSA
- Health Coach - BSA
- Trainer for Sports Rehabilitation - BSA
- Nutrition Coach, B-license - BSA
- Trainer for Cardio Fitness - BSA
- Group coach, B-license - BSA
- Licensed Power Plate trainer
- acknowledged back coach by health insurance providers - § 20 SGB V
- Licensed TRX Suspension Trainer (SMSTC) - Transatlantic Fitness
- Trainer for competitive sports - German Olympic Sports Confederation
- Master Personal Trainer i.A. - German Fitness Teachers Association
- 1st aid courses - Malteser
- Lifeguard - DLRG
- Kinesio Taping
Your goal. My plan. Our success!
Every journey begins with a first step. Make this step today!
…3 steps to personal success:
1…you are interested in enhancing your performance with a Personal Trainer √
2…you have visited my website √
3…you contacting me as the next step for a noncommittal offer and personal consultation at:
I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!